11.16.2009

Big Kahuna!

I had an impromptu weekend off, as you may know.

I surprised my little sister (and mom) by going down to Oly, and being around for my little sister's 11th birthday. I was there for the last year's insanity, and guess what? This year was equal in it's craziness, but it had a Hawaiian theme.
So the cake, which was a group effort (I tried to take credit for it as Executive Chef....)

Iris and her dog, which puked on me on the way home in the car, then whose puke I tried to put out the window, but instead blew back into the rear seat and my face. True story. Furious and funny.

The girls playing "Light As a Feather, Stiff As a Board." I was too heavy for them, it turns out.

My lei crown. I am the big Kahuna!

And then a return to Seattle for a football Sunday/Chicken Fried Steak dinner (with bacon gravy). Seriously. Slap yo mama good!

No comments: