11.22.2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgivings back home. I am in some starnge place that doesn't know about it. I will spread the 'gospel' of it on Sunday...

I hate to make the theme of this blog "Aaron hates work" but I have started looking for a new job here. I am misreable where I am, trapped in some strange place where I have now been sat down for being "un-approachable" to some. Seriously. I am now a "mean" person. Me. Everybody loves me. I had a show on TV named after how people feel about me that Ray Romano did.
Ridiculous. Morgan wants to pray for me, and he (more or less) doesn't believe in God.
So I'm going to be outta there. I have set a timetable though. It was realised very early this morning while I layed in bed, wanting to sleep, but unable (again) that I can only take a little more of this. So I am going to look for something else, and if I cannot come up with alternate employment by X-mas, then I quit before new year's eve, and spend January camping around NZ. Then what happens is TBA.
There is this parable in NZ about a tree that grows higher than the others, and is cut down to size because it had ambition. They don't like people for sticking out here I was told by a local, and I feel it at work. Hard work and desire to become better are being frowned upon by everyone I work with.
So Fuck Em.

Anybody want to join me for a January summer road trip?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, nobody appreciates me either.