11.06.2006

More random stuff.

I played some netball today, and got absolutely wiped out. My lungs were fire, my mouth felt like it was sahara's dry season, and I played down to a level not often achieved with motor functions intact. We barely lost, and you can blame Mr. Ice Man. You know who you are.

I also got my key to my place, but I'm still at Pohutakawa St, as it's A. Where my stuff is, and B. more comfortable until I get a truck/van to help move some of the Davie's assorted garage furniture to my flat.

Dungeons and Dragons was played last night. I have been unable to think of anything really since it ended, it was rather epic-ly amazing. I may sound dorkish and nerdy to some, but I laugh at you, in the face, for not having creativity and being unwilling to see the fact that we're creating our own unique adventure tale. I digress, and become less defensive, the Dungeon unleashed a terrible foe of incredible strength and power, and after it nearly killed one of us (and not me, as I was flying with cursed boots that made me uncontrolably jig, thus rendering me unable to fight effectively if the flight was not in effect) we sunk it in muddy water, froze the water, and then paved over it with a stone spell. We lived, barely, and it's still not dead. We need to have a solution. Thus I have Christopher Allan Panado, a Boeing Engineer, doing a physics computation to figure out what would happen if we created a stone block on the roof, dissolved the connection with the roof 50 feet above, and dropped it on a really slow Iron Gollum. Exciting!

I didn;t get a car, the auction lasted about 20 seconds, and it was out of what I was willing to pay rather quickly. Too bad, it was a great option for a car, but there's more out there.

And finally, I meant to post this a couple of days ago. It was sent to me from my step dad, Paul Marshal Parker (we're using all middle names today, when you reply to this, include your middle name), and it's a great thing on YouTube. Here it is:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby...

2treesandahorse said...

Good idea for the golem. why not just make the wall above it and let gravity do it's thang.