11.12.2006

It's been a long time.

Since I posted anything on here.
It's not that I haven't anything to say, it's that I've moved from the Hutt into the city and don't have internet at home at the moment...
My new address is 27A Ohiro Rd, Wellington. There's no postal code for it I think too....
So I have a flat in town, which is nice, and I can walk to my work in 20 minutes. Which is nice, if I continue to work there.
All I will mention here is that work is awful and frustrating and if it continues on the same path, I will look for other options. I don't have time or the desire to be unhappy during my stay in NZ.
That said, I am pumped for Thanksgiving coming up. I am holding a dinner on the 26th, and as you might expect from me, it's gonna be a big event. I have just hashed out details of the dinner, and it will be a potluck style party for 30 people or so.
I have a speech prepared, which will be posted online after the dinner (I don't want to ruin potential suprise to local readers) and if I have my say, we'll play nails. And get messed up.
I am going to attempt to buy a car again today, so I am going out to the Hutt, which is where I was last night, and will be tomorrow as well for D&D. That place oddly feels like "home" in NZ, which I think is funny, strange and slightly depressing all at the same time.
And lastly I think I found a good karaoke bar in Hataitai for Thurs nights (aka Player's Holiday) so that's good. Choice barmaids yeah? That last sentence was pure Kiwi...
Anything else.....I don't think so at the moment, as my life is just a grind.

No comments: