11.19.2006

In the dark

Out in the Hutt after a good spa. Relaxing.
Note to parents: Please send one hot tub to my room for a gift. It can be a 4 person tub, as 6 people is A) too big. B) would cost more to send me & buy, and C) The odds that one other guy would be in the tub with me and the ladies goes WAY up.

Anyways, I've deemed that heat+H2O=yes, I'm in.

The buzz is in the air about Thanksgiving. Genesis sang a song about it.
Some people are like, "damn. what's a green and how do you collard it?!?" And other's are like, "Do I get to have AMERICAN pumpkin pie?!?" (I added the emphasis on 'American.' Because I CAN.) Or the best yet, "Mashed potatoes and gravy?!?! Whoever heard of such a radical combo?!?!?" I made that last one up. I do think it is going to be funny seeing how people cope with a day of such extreme eating. This is a nightmare for people with eating disorders, and I just realized this. Sorry in advance. Or something.
My father beeged me not to play "nails." He doesn't want his holiday mis-interpreted.



And finally, my power has been cuy from my flat for the weekend. It's (mostly) the company's fault, and it sucks reading in the dark. I had a weekend of video games planned, and that didn't happen, unfortunately for the ladies....

No comments: