3.14.2007

Burley No More

I've cut my beard off. It was a subconsious thing I think. I've been threatening it to myself, and then today while trimming it, it just happened.

My hand messed up when my brain said be careful.

So I just had to progress down to the old look I decided. I did relish the stache for a few minutes though. I look, shall I say, spectacular, with one. Like Magnum, P.I. I just needed the mirrored aviators and there I was, ready for 1980.
But I remembered one of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Youngs songs, and started singing it:

(just the 1st verse)
Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin kinda long
I coulda said it wasn't in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone

It only sort of relates, but if anybody knows what exactly my freak flag would be, I'd love to know.


Look at that chest hair. My god.

No comments: