3.17.2007

A couple of things

First, I'd like to post a link to the review of the Coppergate bar. I am the one who says, in quotes, "an affinity for the natural state of being." But I didn't get any credit. Overall I feel the review is pretty spo-on, although there are small differences in opinion between her and I. I refuse to say more than we never had the mussels, and that I thought it was the best damned pickled herring I've ever had.

Secondly, I'm sorry to announce that I watched THE FINAL EPISODE OF STARGATE SG-1 EVER. It was incredible. For many people that know me, this show is something that got started by Conan O'Brien's "Pierre Bernad's Recliner of Rage" segment on how great the show was. I started watching and instantly got hooked on the great story, revisions of history, and often perfect character interaction. I have spent way too much time of my life following this story-10 seasons, and after rough calculations, I figure it's been close to 150 hours (rough). I'm sad to see it end, it did a good job, but in truth, it probably should have ended after the 7th or 8th seasons. I have so much emotion over it, it's sad to say, but if you invest that much time in a story, and it ends, you're happy and sad at the same time.

What could I do with those 150 hours? What would you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

150 Hours? I'd, uh, take em all back from SG-1 and make Star Gate 2 the Movie on home video with Herman!