3.26.2007

A new Perspective

Today I spent the morning and early afternoon at the Small Business Admin. downtown. I connected with much information and a member of SCORE, a group of retired executives that volunteer their time helping people with the problems of starting up. It was incredibly informative, and perhaps put a realistic perspective on an issue I've been coming to realize:

Starting too big.

What I want to do is going to be financially impossible, due to the lack of money. (if anyone wants to give me 200 stacks with no strings attached, I can make it happen.) I've realized that it's going to be best in the long run to start smaller and build up to the restaurant. It's another step, but will make things easier when it comes to getting the big money. And it perhaps is more profitable.

So, I've begun thinking smaller, and my group is going to discuss this matter tonight. It'll be good.

2 comments:

2treesandahorse said...

If i win a lottery, like euro millions, feel free to hit me up bruv. Just off to get a ticket.

Anonymous said...

Checking in to see what's new Wani! Hey, go big or go small, but don't go erecticle disfunctional!