6.19.2007

1st night of Dodgeball

Yessiree Bob, it's the 1st night of dodgeball to be played by me since last summer. I am looking forward to it, and have been for the last couple days. It is truly one of my great regrets that the game wasn't conveyed as a mission to NZ. It really was too hard to find a spot, eh Morgue? Well, there's always the future.....

I went on my longest and toughest run yesterday, and it wasn't my legs that were sore afterwards, but some mirrored spots on my ribcage. Apparently, if one breathes too deeply, it'll get you sore.....hmm.

Downloading the new White Stripes album right now, and I got tickets to their show at the Paramount in September. It'll be the 1st time I've been there since my very 1st concert ever: James Brown. That was on Halloween night, age 16 with Trever Santora, 3rd row. The Godfather of Soul in full effect.

I also want to post something the aforementioned Morgue posted on his blog. It's a seemingly excellent high school teacher's argument on why smoething has to be done on climate change. I know it won't change any of this blog's reader's minds, since you're all down with the good side, but it's still an interesting concept.

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

I was talking dodgeball just the other day, actually. Its time will come, because damn that game rocks the hizzouse. Anyway, you imported Nails successfully, so one game per summer is an acceptable goal I should think...