6.27.2007

The Other Coast

Got a whole grip of stuff to take care of for the Empire. Some of it was done today (btw- got the machine delivered, and it's all shiney stainless steel) and there's more to do while I'm away.
Which leads me to the fact that I'm heading out East for the next 10 days. 1st will be Hartford CT, and the wedding of my cousine Miles. Also included in that whole shebang is seeing the family on the other coast whose curse it is to see me every few years. Then on Monday, there's a long drive down to DC, where I'll be on the Mall for the 4th. Drunk. Probably pretty drunk, actually.

While weddings (and drunks) are mentioned in this post, I'd like to say congrats to my friend Leon and his girl Laura, who have gotten engaged. It's time to start thinking about the wedding feast's menu I'll be cooking.....

Good on ya, Leon.

1 comment:

2treesandahorse said...

sounds sweet to me.

But ...


are you calling me a drunk?