6.02.2007

War Chests.

It's so hot, it makes you want to eat ice cream. I went to the farmer's market by my house today, and got Okanogan strawberries (still 1 more month for the Western Washington ones) and Chelan cherries. They might have rushed them to the market a few days early, but they're still good. And people just GAVE UP THEIR MONEY WITHOUT THOUGHTS OR CARES for them. I know I did. I saw one stand where the cash was coming in so quick, they just threw it in a crate, making an impressive War Chest of twentys......

I then walked around Green Lake for the 1st time since moving to my new place. It was full of the beautiful and not-as beautiful people.

3 comments:

d3vo said...

Yo Bro, will hassle you with my visiting dates to Seattle next week, in the process of booking, should be there for Halloween with my kitchen knife.

Off-Black said...

hey D, when you go to Seattle can you bring me back some grunge? ;)

Anonymous said...

Doogie Houser, primitive blogger!!!!