6.22.2007

Bing Bang.

So Tuesday night dodgeball was pretty good. It's a fun game for sure, but it lacks the same fun-loving crowd that brought me into the group, and have all moved on. I heard there's another group, consisting of hipsters, playing earlier in the evening on tuesdays. I might check that one out, if I get off work early enough.

Solstice came and passed, nothing notable, but at least I'm not my brother Isak, who just went to Fairbanks, Alaska for his summer job. Where it won't get dark for another 2 weeks....good thing he's working 12 hour days- it'll help him sleep.

I went to karaoke last night, and perhaps I have a new spot. It's an Irish pub, and they have an average sized collection, but with some ecclectic selections. I sang splish splash. Lyrics to this childhood favorite can be found here. What other song has the line, "bing bang, I saw the whole gang, dancing on my living room rug."

Anyways, gotta go. I have to get ready for my trip back east next week this weekend, and plan on seeing, "Eagle vs. Shark" if I have time. Which I'll make for the movie.

No comments: