6.10.2007

Oly, it's in the water!

Went down to my hometown this weekend for my dad's birthday/returning stateside party today.
Last night I helped him move around all the stuff- the idea is that he's turning my former bedroom into the "media" room. He's ready to upgrade the TV to HD, and has the computer there (which is a needier replacement IMO) and also he'll record music in there if he likes....we watched Sleeper, the Woody Allen classic. It's so good because of his neurotic rants, and the scene where he beats down the pudding is my favorite.
*******BREAKING NEWS*********
WE INTERRUPT THE REGULALY SCHEDULED BLOG POST DUE TO AN AMAZING FIND ON YOUTUBE WHILE LOOKING FOR THE AFOREMENTIONED PUDDING SCENE.
Woody Allen Interviewing Billy Graham. It's pretty funny, and there are 2 parts.
*******WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE REGULAR PROGRAM***************
So yeah, we had the party and drank piƱa coladas and had burgers and chicken. It was great. Man, that Billy sure took all the wind out of my post........whew.......
I've started running, but not because Damon might be here in October........

No comments: