2.17.2010

Assorted.

Touching in from the NYC Central Library. Right outside NY Fashion Week is happening- models everywhere.

I slept 12 hours last night; all the activities previously mentioned caught up to me....I then walked to Katz's Deli, a classic NY Kosher Deli, and had a pastrami on rye with fresh pickles. Great.
Took a train up to the American Natural History Museum, and enjoyed the displays. I love that place.
Afterwards, I walked through Central Park, all covered in snow, and down 5th Ave with it's opulent shopping. Stopped in the library for a respite, and to escape the cold. I will head down to the Empire State Building (not going to the top) and then walk up to Grand Central, and meet my cousin after he's done with work. Who knows what the evening holds!

NY'ers say the best things on their cell phones. Overheard:
"I don't know if you're dead, or if you're alive!"
"I'm doing way worse than awful!"

No comments: