2.09.2010

Roundup.

My weekend goes by too fast!
After cooking for my family on Sunday at the restaurant (they enjoyed it immensely), I had Monday off, and threw a Super Bowl party for myself and the guys from work who missed it Sunday. I had managed to keep myself insular to the result, so it was exciting and fun to watch it, and eat the super, super bowl of chili I made. Ok, it was a large pot.
I then played lots of pool, and was discovered/told I need to be a stand up comedian by a comic. He wants to write some jokes for me, based upon the idea we had last night. It concerns mustard. That's all I'll say, over these here internets. I never thought of being a comic....
Today has been errands, marking off checks on my list:
Record repair done (currently listening to re-release of The Blues Breakers feat. Clapton- AMAZING.)
Car repair done. (At least for the moment.)
Car wash done.
Full body massage, check. I'm loose.
NZQA called up, and this one can't be quite checked off, as their website didn't like me attempting to log in so many times. But I will get on this one.
Tonight: Research NYC restaurants, and watch Lost.
And eat more chili.

No comments: