2.24.2010

Prolific.

I am apparently a "prolific blogger." This is a recognition by Dan@Freshly Ground, and I have to confess, I never, ever, EVER, have considered my blog to anything of that sort. It's just my view of my life experiences, and so, what does that mean? I have an interesting life, or, more likely, a perverse and often baffling viewpoint of my life.

I just blog because of my whole "existing in 2 worlds deal." I have my life here, and then there's this NZ version of me. People all over the world want a piece of me!

So, with the award, I am supposed to call out the links I love, but they're already called out.
Morgue, Cal, Dan are ones that I check in often enough. Really my American friends don't blog....
Also required to link back to the origin of said award.

So, onwards and upwards with prolific blogging!

No comments: