12.05.2006

End of Weekend wrap-up

Yes, another weekend gone.
Highlights included mostly Sunday night D&D, which is something I wanted to write about after it happened, but I wrote the earth-shaking news instead. Yes, that was sad in some ways to post, but it's the right thing to do.
ANYWAYS, again I thank Morgue for including me in this game; it is damn fine. I've been impressed with many things, including our creativity with dealing with problem, our lack of a glaring hole, and how much Lynard Skynard can rawk the asses off of the evil doers. It came to a point on Sunday night that I just could plain intimidate people into surrendering.
Then Leon couldn't bluff worth shite, and I ended up shrugging off an attack of opportunity (disputed!) with a flaming sword attack that left the enemy dead as.

I also spent all day today working on my holiday gift for back home. Not much, but it will be appreciated. Cannot say what it is, as for some reason they're reading these very words with great interest.....
...let's just say I'm attempting to make the All Blacks squad...

No comments: