12.18.2006

Sweet Home Lower Hutt

Lynard Skyard is a beast. He now has a shrunken head (done in an obscure and ancient barbarian fashion) around his neck of Yurg Arnak, whom, as Morgan pointed out got "owned".


The thing I've become most, er, fond of D&D is that this chracter is just an amplifier for my own personality/passion. I now can be louder and more extroverted. Sorry to some, and no appologies to those who die at the flaming blade of Lynard Skyard, RAWK!

I love it all, and want to play forever. And I mean that.

____
Got my christmas shopping done, mostly. I have a couple of pieces to pick up, and one of them is going to be a classic gift. The one everyone talks about forever.....ok maybe not.
Tomorrow I am making a paper mache Bogan piñata for the Boxing day Ranchero brunch, which will be an epic failure if my package from my mom doesn't arrive before then. BTW, the bogann piñata will have a name: León. He will have a sombrero, perhaps an orange Tui one that I've seen around/wore one night at Karaoke....

Lot's of good stuff to do tomorrow it seems, but in hindsight it won't seem like much. Nevertheless, I am excited for small reasons tomorrow, and that's great.

All hail the New Pavlova King!!!!! (that's me-I have no shame.)

3 comments:

d3vo said...

I am the pavlova king in my immediate family. It is a great kiwi honour. Normally a male must fight for years to be given such a title. You must truly be great.

Anonymous said...

you are really a fag. don't even attempt to come home with that d&d shit.

Wanisan said...

Awww...who ever wrote that (and I have an idea whom it is....) can fuck off. Do you lack creativity? Do you lack imagination? Don't read much? Yes.

Again, fuck off.