12.11.2006

I've booked plans

I am going to the South Island with Mr. Davie on the 10th of January. He will be in on the mayhem until he flies back to Welly, while I tool around for a few more days. Then I come back to Wellington late January 25th. I will head out from here to Auckland to pawn my car off to some Jafa having seen Lake Taupo and the Waitomo caves. Then I fly to Hawaii on the 5th of Feb, arriving in HI on the 4th. I'll spend a night in Honolulu due to scheduling and fly into Hilo the next morning. I get to go insane with Trever for a week, and will be back home on the night of the 12th, so let's start making plans for my birthday on the 15th.
Booyeahshookah.

Aki/CP/Wachter are invited to join in on Hawaii.
Encouraged and/or slightly demanded.

2 comments:

strong light said...

Man, fighting it out was tough. I hope your injuries are worth it :-)

Wanisan said...

It wasn't tough, it was a "life experience." Or that's what my gramma would say....