12.25.2006

Holiday Whirlwind

It's over...or so it seems....
ok it's over.

I had a christmas that was a combo of the classic-family type stuff with this summer time love. I sat outside, wore shorts and jandals. I threw a frisbee. But I had the heavy winter meal. And lots, and LOTS of sugar. I didn;t cope well with the sweet-as I get older, I've become less accepting of the sweet.
After the food, gifts and presents, I took a heavy nap. I awoke to attend a party, and questioned people on their power animals. Among the responses was "red panda."

Boxing Day Ranchero Brunch was an overwhelming success, to say the least. Great food (I'm not bragging-I'm keepin' it real), great company, and my 1st cricket playing. I can womp 'em one, but my body won't allow the straight arm bowling. It says, "NO. That hurts and you can't be accurate! Stop!" So I cannot bowl. But I did somehow get one wicket on Morgan....

And then an absurd amount of time on the phone. It hurt. I am lying low tonight; resting up for a trip tomorrow to the North. It'll probably be a couple days until the next post. Have fun.

1 comment:

d3vo said...

Best of luck on your road trip. I can show you how much better my photos are when you get back ;)

If mr_storysmith gets a craving for green lamingtons you will need to medically administer a half pint of (dark) rum urgently. Failure to do so will cause your party to be cursed and wander for days.

Har, best o' luck, maties!