7.08.2008

Miracles and Miracles

It was a great weekend.  Busy though with the business, as we started our double market days, meaning I got to wake up earlier and end my day later!  Fun!  But I suppose more income is more income at this point....and I made good use of my "position" with the ladies.
You know I'm kinda conflicted in this: I finally have an easy way to talk to ANY GIRL I WANT TO, for essentially no reason- ok "do you want to try some ice cream?" is a reason.  But what's the line I cannot cross?  Are there ethics here?  Can I not press them for more info?  Say, like a number?  Is that greasy?
I might be a little greasy....
Also, I went to the Seattle Int'l Beer Fest Sat night with my friend Dragan (the one whom laughs like a hyena) and met some more ladies there, including one of the Seagals. (They weren't cheering, she was just there.)
And today I met 2 of the girls that are very good customers/biology grad students at the University's greenhouse to eat some miracle fruit.  They block all your sour and bitter taste receptors in your mouth, making sour and bitter things super sweet.  I ate half a lime, and it was like the best margarita I've ever had- super sweet and fresh.  I got some for an experiment at work tomorrow too- I'll be laying out a big tasting spread after doing some research tonight....I'm excited!

2 comments:

Morgan Davie said...

I reckon that any girl you see a second time is fair game.

And if you're feeling it, a bit of cheeky flirting the first time you see a girl - that ain't no crime.

But the thing is this: when you're working and they're a customer, you always have to flirt classy. If you flirt sleazy, it all goes to hell.

Save the sleazy for beer fests with cheerleaders, man. Because when you're at a beer fest with a freakin' cheerleader WHY HOLD BACK!

Wanisan said...

A sage man you are Morgue