5.14.2009

?!@?#$@?^&$%^&!.

And this is why NZ Immigration is a joke:

"I understand the result of my assessment is different to what you had been informed before your Expression of Interest was transferred to London. I apologize for the discrepancy."

This has been my complaint all along!  Every time I deal with the office, they give me a different answer or route I need to take.

I called them on it in an email this morning.  I am tired of the fact I feel like I am the punch line in this cruel immigration joke!  So if anyone wants to start a business in NZ, let's talk!  I'll do all the work, and it'll be easier for me to get back there that way it seems....

3 comments:

2treesandahorse said...

dude I thik that sucks worse than what I have been thru.

2treesandahorse said...

thik, the lesser of the english words on offer.

billy said...

The idea of a business where someone else does all the work is oddly tempting. :P