5.04.2009

Myriad.

What a weekend it was; oh so fun, yet oh so tiring.
Friday I went up to Seattle, and had a sushi dinner with CP, Saturday I celebrated Kenji's birthday by going to the Mariners game on "turn back the clock" night.  I had forgot how much fun going to a baseball game is, even on a Wellington-like night of crappy weather (you really can't tell with the roof on!).
I then stayed up late, using my web-cam, to have a "show" for the guys in NZ.....I know, it sounds dodge.
Sunday brunch at Wild Mountain cafe, with the best coffee-cake sharer Emily, and the best coffee-cake around.  We then went to Discovery Park, walked down to the beach, where there was a ship wreck that was being pulled on shore.  And then a big Sunday night dinner at some other friend's house, where elk cevapcici and pheasant with lovage chimmi-churri were highlights.
I had a odd Korean lunch today, got a copy of Vice Magazine at Rudy's, and came home, where I am now job-hunting/drinking tea while it rains outside.
Exhausting!

No comments: