5.06.2009

Eat Me.

Have you ever been in an eating contest?
I just read this article in one of the alt-weeklies from Seattle, the Stranger, and it was about a springroll eating contest.  Coincidentally, the article was written by, and the contest won by the guy who came to my going away to NZ party (1st time).  That epic-ness here. (and it never gets old.)
So, anyways, there is an international federation of competitive eating, and it's crazy.  Some of the categories:
  • Deep fried asparagus
  • Sweet corn
  • Clams (I don't want to be anywhere NEAR the winner in the morning....I'm just sayin'....)
  • Pork rinds
  • Funnel cake
  • Krystal burgers
  • Grits
  • Cannolis
And then there's some more.  But I think I could do really good with bean and cheese burritos, or Gail's happy cookies, or sauerkraut/kimchee.
Man, I'm getting hungry!

1 comment:

Tickle Me T-Mo said...

Oh yeah, what's that? The sound of the dart's window jingling to the bass of double "0" Fat Boys.