5.20.2009

Camp Zen.

I off to the woods tomorrow.

I am going up the North Fork of the Quinault River in the Olympic National Park.  (I like maps and the map of all the campgrounds is here.)

It should be grand, as Malcom says, and I intend to:
-Enjoy the beginning of some nice weather in the wilderness.
-Write some things, which could include creative food writing, or the pilot for Kumara Junction, NZ's next comedy hit.  That show, which I have probably mentioned before is about a sincere and quiet German who goes to live in NZ, to study soil acidity.  I have learned that NZ has serpentine soil, which is pretty rare, and so that could be used...anyways, the show is to be a smash HIT!
-Adventures with B-E-A-R-S!  Spell it out loud Anne Davie!!!  Food will be hung up in the trees.
-Think on who I am and what I am doing.  Zen stuff to be sure.
-Take pictures of said events, but probably not the zen stuff.

I need to go pack.  I'll be back for the Black River canoe trip this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It says "Do not use these maps for hiking".
Does cougar spray work on bears?