6.03.2009

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Today was the hottest day of the year so far. It got super-crazy hot. I couldn't stand being in the direct sun for long, but I spent a few hours working on my car, both under the hood and under the car itself. The last place you want to be when it's hot is to be under a greasy, old car with dust and crap falling into your eyes, and your body contorted.
But the work needed to be done.

I finished my 1st draft of my business plan for my new company, to be named later. The creative writing one. Now I am at the part where I have to find out web advertising info, to basically see if this venture can be something great that might support me, or just a great idea that supports my apparent need to start writing my travel stories. If anyone out there knows an advertiser with web experience, please send them my way! I need a primer I think.

So that's that.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Are you still coming back to NZ, or has Immigration finally beaten you down?