6.14.2009

Manhattan.

I have only a few minutes to blog before the scheduled outage I am being warned about!
Desperate times call for desperate measures!
No indepth recounts of cool events! No hard hitting, thoughful reveiws of literary classics! No spell checkin!

That said:
My mom broker her leg for those not in the know. I am cleaning toilets, and vacuuming more often. Look both ways before descending stars.
BBQ weekend- now with 50% more pork in casings! All over the area with the damn things.
I also had my dad tell me an insane story while he drank his 1st Manhattan since, he reckoned, 1973, when he had an ulcer from drinking too many in Schenectady, New York. (It was also when he found a love for creative writing, which took him to new, magikal heights!)

OK. I apologize: I just realized I had a little more time than I thought, but I am still not spell checkin' even though I could. Take THAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Look both ways before decending stars." Ha, Ha!

Anonymous said...

You spelled "descending" wrong, dufus! Not Aaron, but Anonymous.