6.05.2009

Random Round-Up.
I've just bought an external hard-drive for back up.
It was deemed a necessary expense, since I planned on doing some fairly important work- attempting to start a new business. And that has lots of bits and pieces that I'd rather not lose to the crap shoot that is my computer.
I am also putting all these discs of pics I made right after what is now know as "The Pohutukawa Tea Incident." There are lots of older images, such as my earlier trips in my life, that I love looking at. Remember the days when you'd have your film images put onto cds? Those images are so odd to look at; they are grainy, but they contain a wonderful richness.

I got the new Eels album, Hombre Lobo, as well as ELO's 1st album yesterday. I need to get that ELO one on vinyl....highly recommend the Eels, not only that album, but in general.

And another immigration thing. The minister of immigration said that the organization is a mess! I wrote another letter to that dude today, and was pleased to use the miraculous phrase: "Perverse and often baffling." Ask Malcom, or read this.

So some random favorite photos:

Aki as TopGun
Trever, the ultimate sumo fan.
Shinagawa Skyline.
In infamous "sliding down the rail in the train station" story.

I had hair? (actually, who is Aki attempting to intimidate?)

The good ole days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! These are great Wando. The last one I've never seen, it needs to be put in the Santora archives! Where was it?