6.04.2009

The Longest Answer.

It was asked of me in one of the comments from a certain Jon Ball, if I had given up on NZ, since I seemed to be mentioning the creative writing project lately.
The answer to that is, "No Jon Ball. You will see me again."

But realistically, later as opposed to sooner. Unfortunately. The Immigration office of NZ is being dumb, to put it bluntly. They are troublesome, and have me doing yet more things, some of which are illegal in my country, and others that are beyond the expense I can spare at the moment, since I am jobless.
So perhaps if this writing project is successful, then I can do it from anywhere, say, NZ even. Or a beach in Tahiti. Or anywhere it's summer. I like summer I've decided.
But in the meantime, I have to get a real job, which I never anticipated taking so long to do so. But when I do, I then need to catch up on the saving thing, and take care of a few odds and ends, like fixing the brakes on my car.

One more thing to mention is that I was told by the woman who is dealing with my immigration case that perhaps I should "consider other routes to gain a work permit." She meant, get a job offer, but again, I think I need to have someone create a sham company. Like a catering company, or a "for foodies" cooking school, or that lunch counter idea, or even the farm thing! Hell, that one just needs a person to register the business, and a little bit more!
Ok, I am ranting now. But THAT is going to be the easiest way for me to live in NZ again I feel at this moment.

That's the long answer Jon Ball.

No comments: