8.05.2009

Brodo.

Payday for me; when it's something to blog about, you know it's been a long while since income came your way.

Something was not right this morning: I woke up around 8:30, but decided I'd lay in bed listening to a podcast for a bit. And then the next thing I know, I wake up and it's noon. I went to bed at midnight, so what happened? I never sleep so long. I think I was drugged. By myself, is the only answer.
The only interesting part of my day was that I got to make gnocchi in brodo for dinner. It came out like this: rich chicken broth, cabbage, fennel and shiitake mushrooms with chicken meatballs (fennel and red pepper flake aromatics) and parmesan-herb gnocchi. With chopped fresh rocket/arugula. So nice. Fall-ish for sure, but then again, today was the 1st day in weeks I wore pants (as opposed to shorts, get your mind out of the gutter).
And! Tomorrow will be the exciting debut of tot-dogs/tater-dogs, the brand new idea from the Wani-san Food Concern! Blogging/pictures soon!

No comments: