8.23.2009

Wani no King of Pro.

I rallied the Dart down to Oly yesterday, with Kenji riding shotgun, to see Aki one last time before he left for Syracuse for the year. Many funny things happened; in some ways it reverted to a highschool summer.
We hit golf balls. 1st time I've done that in a long while. The blackberries next to the golf course interested me slightly more....
Dinner with the Ulmers. Sushi. Fresh sushi. Albacore. Tamago. Cucumber. Squid. All hand rolled, home-style. Awesome.
King of Pro Baseball. The best baseball video game ever, played on Nintendo 64, from '96. Yes, of course epic games can be played on the moon!
VHS randomness. Highlights: Aki's Bambi vs King Kong. Lupin the III from 7 years ago.

And I came back this morning, and today I'm cooking in preparation for an overnight trip to Orcas Island Thursday night. Probably more BBQ something rather....

No comments: