8.21.2009

Psycho a Go-Go!

Had the day off yesterday; payday. I took it to the bank.

But the funny part of the day for me was running into 2 former roomates, from 2 different houses.
Ben, who I ran into at the bike shop he works at (and also lives in the short bus behind the shop, really) and he gave me massive amounts of info on bikes. He also said in a quiet voice, "I can just build you a custom bike." I may take him up on the offer, as I've already realized my bike is fine, but not good by any means. It needs better components, and so I should get something more serious. But that'll take some dinero.... (I imagine a bike in matte green, with white accents. As an Alligator, of course)
And then later in the day, I ran into Sarah at Whole Foods, who I lived with at my last place, and the entire house is moving out. She was pretty bummed that they had realized that they needed to clean the whole place out, which hasn't happened for years, so it'll be lots of dump runs. Suck for them.

I also obtained a 150gb+ music library on my external hard drive, which contained some great rarities, like The Sonics, Seattle's (Tacoma's) Original Rock Band.


Other than that, I'm hanging pictures before going to work today. Fun.

No comments: