8.13.2009

Movin' & Strokin'

What the hell happened? I haven't blogged in days! Well, you may or may not know, I have been moving to my new place.
A house up in Ravenna, the neighborhood I lived at before NZ2, with two housemates is where I now call home. NE 75th and 18th for those in the know/google map crowd.

And when one is moving, one is driving back and forth between Oly and Sea-town. And thus I did, multiple times, exhaustingly so.

But really, I have few things, so it could've been far worse, or I would have had to rent a truck. But now I am here, and off today, so I can un-pack my things. I also need a few noticeable things like a bed. But I'm happy to be here. I have a place to hang my hats.

And last night: karaoke deep into the night. Highlight: Me singing that fine song Strokin'. (Best Worst video ever.)

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

That is honestly the first time I've listened to Strokin' that I've been old enough to get all the jokes.

Awesome.