8.04.2009

Weekend.

It's Tuesday; my weekend. I have lists of things to obtain for my new place to write.
I need a bed, a work table (I may make it/commission it from my dad), and some other odds and ends. And clothes. For some reason I need to buy some clothes. And shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.

Ok. One pair.

What else do I need?

But my weekend is my food refuge, the place I go to when I need to find comfort in life. It's cuisine time now. Yesterday, I enjoyed my 1st of the season Washington-grown outside tomato. With salt and pepper. Perfect. And local corn, and local sweet peppers. And great small farm beef. And cold rosé vinho verde.
This morning: Grated tomatoes on toast, jalapeño-cheddar venison summer sausage and strong coffee for 1st breakfast. Secondsies was a top pot doughnut (best vegan doughnut anywhere!), with more coffee looking at a brand new Honda Ruckus.
And lunch? Hong Kong style Wonton City noodle soup. With brisket. And for dinner? Farmers market in a bit.

And where I am not going? Any of these places.

No comments: