8.17.2009

INZ.

I forgot to mention this rather important/interesting news:

I finally got a letter from his Honorable Dr. Jonathan Coleman, MP for Northcote, Minister of Immigration, Minister of Broadcasting, Associate Minister of Tourism, and finally, Associate Minister of Health. What does this dude not do? But I only care for one position, really.

In his letter, he basically re-confirms my status to me, but apologizes that, "It is unfortunate, in particular, that your assessment was not completed by the Wellington branch of INZ before you returned to the US." He then went on to say that the people of the London office, "Are terrible-as, bro." Ok, maybe not.

I still have my extension, indefinite, which he covers, and concludes with this:
"I take on board your complaints about New Zealand Immigration's service. As Minister of Immigration, I am committed to ensuring we have the world-class immigration service New Zealand needs, and steps are all ready being taken in this direction."

So what ever that means. I am still really on my own schedule, I suppose. Slowly.

No comments: