10.12.2006

I obtained 3 things today.

They are:
1. A job, or I should say I accepted one that was offered to me. I am now a salaried Sous Chef. ....How far I've come........

2. The requisite ticket to go to the South Island on the ferry. I am going to see Charlotte Sound, some wine country, Abel Tasman Nat'l Park, and Nelson. One might ask, why would you go to Nelson? What's there? Answer: Swedish girls. Whom I met in Northland. And they're throwing a party on Saturday. But not in my honor. Yet.
As Kool would say to the Gang, "Celebrate Good Times!"

3. The last are my pics from Fiji. They already are making me miss the sun and sand.....the city is Wellington, and the last is Orcas Island earlier in the summer.
Enjoy.







3 comments:

fish said...

(see last picture)

What does "I don't call 911" mean?

Wanisan said...

It means I'm a bad-ass mutha!

Anonymous said...

Wani, congrats! Man you're gonna love my Halloween costume...Nicole is going as the black gal from the first star trek, Uhura, and me...The forgotten Italian cafeteria chef...Any idea for a name on me? Your blogs are a blast man, keep em up, much enjoyed and appreciated. Fiji looks nutz!

Your bro,

T