10.21.2006

It Fucking Sucked

Work tonight was plainly put, a joke of organization for the front of the house, which in turn fucked everything up for me. And I was in charge. Alone. The chef was off on my 1st big night.

To make matters worse, the place is either A. Not set up at all for doing a wedding fuction (which is 99% likely) or B. There's something that I completely MISSED (less than 1% likely, and I'm accounting for polling errors...)

Basically, I hit a point where I imagined "what if I just walked out of here." Really.

But then I took comfort in the fact that I knew that at least I knew there was a much better way to do it. And then I realized that was crazy talk. And then I left when so I could catch a train, when I should have been there for at least a 1/2 hour more.
But I'd been there for 10.5 hours, after the same amount yesterday, and I get to work 10 days straight until my weekend.

Not a good way to start. Tomorrow will be better though.
I've vented.

No comments: