10.18.2006

Started My New Job

Today I went in and did my thang. I felt strange in the new kitchen. I've realized that my last job was the shit when it came to ingredients and working with Dustin & David, but this is a new & different experience.
We'll see how it goes; it'll be good once I have a routine.

I left work pondering this: what is it with Kiwis and fucking MERINGUE? Not the music style, mind you, but the fluffy, relatively tasteless egg foam. The Pavlov is their National dessert and all.....but sorry, there's not tons going on there. And we had 2 different form on the banquet tonight....

0""

Sorry that's all I have. Going to bed and waking up early-ish to watch Barça play Chelski.

¡Força Barça!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a formal warning to cease making derogative comments about pavlova. Learn the following phrase and repeat regularly "pavlova is the food of gods. And ballet dancers".