4.13.2009

Fatty.

From the other day at Trever's with the lil' sis.  We ate that salad, and dressed up in funny hats.
That's the life.


Today I am taking care of random errands, no big whoop as they say.

I have also been listening to the Adam Carolla podcast lately.  He used to be one of the guys on "Love Line," was a creator of "The Man Show," and also "Crank Yankers."  It's basically an hour of him shooting the breeze with his guests in an informal interview.  I've thrown it on the pile of my NPR-based podcasts.  Any other ones I should check out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Moth." It's a standup storytelling show where people get up on stage and tell an uscripted story in front of a live audience without notes. Some are funny, some are sad, and some are retarded. Also NPR's "Hearing Voices" is pretty good sometimes. Bill Maher's show is funny, too.