4.15.2009

What Do I Wear?

So how does one approach a job interview properly when they have realized that it's not a good fit as employment?
I have said interview today, and I am really not thinking the job is for me, but I also feel like the interview is good practice.  It's going to take 15 minutes at most right?  I can easily endure that for a lesson.  Do I dress as snazzy as I would for a job I'd really want?  I might even wear jeans! Shock horror!

It's also a job that I'd be not-emotionally invested in, so leaving it for NZ* would be possible at any time really....
So I am in a place of if-ands-or-buts.  I have been in this position before, quite recently in fact.  I went through this when I decided to go home on my trip to the Coromandel.
My return has been mentally harder than I thought it would be, admittedly.

*I have been told my application has been sent to the UK, but haven't heard from the UK office.  It's taken a long time, like NZ Immigration sent my paperwork by sailboat that's also to call on the Spice Coast and Malabar!
Mmmmm.....Malabars....

1 comment:

2treesandahorse said...

Why the UK when you want to stay in NZ?