4.22.2009

*poof*.

Another computer mishap today: suddenly/randomly ALL my music and pictures files just vanished.  I have no idea where they went.  Gone.  *Poof*
Needless to say I have lots of free space on my hard drive.  The pictures I have backed up, but my music collection was pretty respectable-some rare and quality stuff like the complete Stax singles collection.  4 Elvis albums, all live and when he was fat.  Hank Jr's number one hit.  And about 40 gigs of "other."
I also went morel hunting this morning with Trever, and we found....nothing.  We started the day off too high up in the hills, then basically, we either didn't get lucky, or got cursed by the thousands of spawned salmon carcasses from last fall.

But this here is the view from up in Capitol forest.  That's Mt. Ranier.


And finally, just for the record, this guy stole my idea for a restaurant.

No comments: