4.20.2009

Mud.

What a weekend, or really, weekends are less visible in my life now; they have been that way for a while really.  That's how you roll when you are retired (and with your shit off safety....) 
Saturday was spent on the Skokomish River delta; apparently it's the biggest on Puget Sound.  It's on Hood Canal, and I spent the day with Trever and his dog Buddha.
We got out to a mud pit, and of course, what do I want to do: Jump in it, of course.

Everyone wishes I disappeared up to my neck....

On the way home I came up with two pretty good superheroes I feel: The Indifference and the NacroLeper.  I could go into the details, but I think you get the gist of what they do, or don't do rather....

Sunday was a family BBQ day at my sister and bro-in-law's house; I made Jerk Chicken and hoppin' john.  It was nice to sit out and eat in the yard.  And then I got an upset stomache, and went to bed as soon as I got home....
Today, I am going to Capitol Forest to walk- it's gonna be the nicest day of the year so far!

1 comment:

Morgan Davie said...

You one slippery muddy dude. Dude.

You ever get stuck outside your hotel room with no clothes on like a certain 2trees managed? That story has made me smile all week.